https://dissertationlance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo.png 0 0 lucy https://dissertationlance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo.png lucy2021-04-24 02:22:102021-04-24 02:22:10Avoiding being A Cybercrime Victim
Avoiding being A Cybercrime Victim
You will be required to write one term paper this semester. The specifications are as follows:
- You must write a 5-8 page term paper on a topic of your choice related to cybercrime (ALL TOPICS MUST BE APPROVED). Some examples would include, how to avoid being a victim of cybercrime, the laws surrounding cybercrime, a recent incident related to cybercrime or pick an individual cybercrime and discuss the impact this crime has on society. Please write the term paper in a Word document and then upload it for grading.
- Your term paper outline is due at the end of Week 2.
- Your term paper is due at the end of Week 8.
- In addition to the 5-8 pages of the paper itself, you must include a title page and a reference page.
- Your title page must include the title of your paper, the date, the name of the course, your name, and your instructor’s name.
- Your reference page must be written in APA citation style, Arial or Time New Roman styles, 12-point font.
- Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side, and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations.
- Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others’ work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use quotations sparingly. It is always better to write the information in your own words than to directly quote.
- When submitting the paper, it will automatically run through Turnitin for review. PAPERS WITH AN ORIGINALITY REPORT FROM TURNITIN OVER 15% OR OVER 2% FROM A SINGLE SOURCE WILL RESULT IN A ZERO GRADE.
- PER THE STUDENT HANDBOOK, YOU CANNOT SUBMIT A PAPER THAT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED IN ANOTHER COURSE.