Barriers In Social Work Training Towards Human Trafficking
1. In one to two sentences, what was the social problem that prompted you to search the literature to find out more? Write in complete sentences using a scholarly tone.
2. Now that you have read and summarized some of the recent literature to understand your problem, and given what other researchers are exploring, what meaningful gap have you identified that your study will address? (What have others not yet explored about this problem that you will contribute with your study?)
3. Based on all of the above information (social problem, literature review, gap), in one sentence, what is your research problem?
4. Framework (Conceptual or Theoretical)
What theory(ies) and/or concept(s) support (frame) your study and who are the original authors? Provide an in-text citation with your response, and the complete APA reference entry with summary in the Background section.
How do these theories and/or concepts relate to your research problem, purpose, and the nature of your study?
5. Research Question(s) and Hypotheses (if applicable)
List the question(s) that you plan to use to address the social work practice-focused research problem. Your question(s) must align with your study purpose and include the variables and/or concepts and how they will be examined.
What systematic approach/method and research design do you plan to use to address your research question(s)?
To address the research questions in this study, (choose method) the specific research design will include (Choose approach) Reference entry for the work on which this research design is based:
For your planned research design, what type of data will you need and what data collection tools and sources will provide it?
What data points from these sources do you plan to use to answer your research question(s)?
Replace this text with your response.
What limitations, challenges, and/or barriers might you need to address while conducting this study (e.g., access to participants, access to data, requirements for storing data, separation of roles or other ethical considerations, instrumentation fees, etc.)?
(Rubric Standard | Feasible > Can a systematic method of inquiry be used to address the problem; and does the approach have the potential to address the problem while considering potential risks and burdens placed on research participants? )
How will your study address the meaningful, social work practice-specific issue that you identified and therefore contribute to social work professional practice, contributing to positive social change?
Rubric Standard | Impact > Does this project have potential to affect positive social change?
Rubric Standard | Objective > Is the topic approached in an objective manner?
References should not be more than 5 years