Topic: This week you have studied numerous structures associated with both Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells. These cells are vastly different both outside and inside. In this assignment you will create a power point presentation that compares and contrasts these two cell types. Support your content with at least (4) citations. Make sure to reference the citations using APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
- Each slide should be self explanatory. Be sure to include a minimum of 50 words in the Presenter’s Note Page that describes the content of the slide (the title and literature cited slides are omitted from this requirement).
- View http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design to learn more about good, academic Presentations.
- Figures are important. I suggest using Google’s Image search to find relevant figures for your presentation. However, be sure to evaluate the quality (both for aesthetics and accuracy) and cite the source of the figure.
Required Slides (each slide listed may need to be expanded to multiple slides to accommodate a thorough coverage of the content requested).
- Title slide (1 slide)
- General description of Prokaryotic cells (1-3 slides)
- Structure of Gram positive bacterial cell walls (1-3 slides)
- Structure of Gram negative bacterial cell walls (1-3 slides)
- Other extracellular structures associated with the bacterial cell wall (2-4 slides)
- Components of the inside of the bacterial cell (1-3 slides)
- General Description of Eukaryotic cells (1-3 slides)
- Types of Eukaryotic cells (2-4 slides)
- Organelles of the Eukaryotic cell (1-3 slides)
- References (1 slide)