- Scenario: You are the HR consultant to a small business employing about 40 people. Currently the business offers only 5 days of vacation, 5 paid holidays, and legally mandated benefits such as unemployment insurance payments.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word consultation report on compensation and benefits, including the following:
- Discuss with the business three job evaluation methods utilized to determine compensation strategy. Include advantages and disadvantages of each method.
- Recommend to the business one job evaluation method to determine compensation strategy. Include your rationale for the recommendation.
- Recommend a minimum of seven benefits the business should offer. Include your rationale for the recommendations.
- Explain what signs the company might look for to know if employees are engaged.
- Submit your assignment.