Economies Of Scale And Scope
Economies of scale and economies of scope exist in various industries or fields. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Tim Hindle’s article, Economies of Scale and Scope, and address the following components:
- Evaluate the differences between the economies of scale and the economies of scope.
- Identify any sources of the economies of scale and scope in the computer industry.
- Appraise how managers may take advantage of the economies of scale and scope in production and marketing that exist in the computer industry.
The Economies of Scale and Scope paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.