Need 0 % Plagiarism, 450 words minimum
The course is Emerging Threats and Counter Measures
Interesting Assignment is on Web server Auditing
Interesting readings topic is as follow below
Please read the following this week:Chapters 6, 7, and 8 in the course textbook
- Cagnazzo, M., Hertlein, M., Holz, T., & Pohlmann, N. (2018). Threat Modeling for Mobile Health Systesm. ResearchGate. http://10.1109/WCNCW.2018.8369033
- Franchi, Enrico & Poggi, Agostino & Tomaiuolo, Michele. (2017). Information and Password Attacks on Social Networks: An Argument for Cryptography. Journal of Information Technology Research, 8. 25-42. http://10.4018/JITR.2015010103
- Ruiz, N., Bargal, S.A., & Sclaroff, S. (2020). Disrupting DeepFakes: Adversarial Attacks Against Conditional Image Translation Networks and Facial Manipulation Systems.
- Tabari, A. Z., & Ou, X. (2020). A First Step Towards Understanding Real-world Attacks on IoT Devices.
This discussion topic is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers or sources. You can use citations in your posts, but this discussion exercise should be about what you have learned through your viewpoint and not a re-hash of any particular article, topic, or book.
After 250 words, each 100 words should be the questionable form or answering someone questions
- “Interesting Assignments” – What were some of the more interesting assignments to you?
- “Interesting Readings” – What reading or readings did you find the most interesting and why? “Interesting Readings”
- “Perspective” – How has this course changed your perspective?
- Course Feedback” – What topics or activities would you add to the course, or should we focus on some areas more than others?