- Create three monthly budgets using Excel for a financial analysis.
- Summarize the change in expenditures between budgets.
- Show the findings of your personal financial analysis using appropriate graphs/charts in Excel.
- Explain how the chosen graphs/charts help someone to better understand the presented financial data better than other potential graphs/charts.
- Discuss the results of financial analysis including overall progress towards saving goals, potential changes in budget that can be made in the future, possible economic/life impacts that may affect their budget in the coming year.
- Reflect on what your financial analysis might reasonably look like in a year taking into account income growth and inflation of consumer prices
Dissertationlance.com provides students with professional writing and editing assistance. We help them cope with academic assignments such as essays, articles, term and research papers, theses, dissertations, coursework, case studies, PowerPoint presentations, book reviews, etc.