https://dissertationlance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo.png 0 0 lucy https://dissertationlance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo.png lucy2021-04-20 16:47:072021-04-20 16:47:07Fourteen Sudden Illness
Fourteen Sudden Illness
(Please color code your answers or us a different front)
- How long does a heart attack last?
- List 14 signal for recognizing a possible heart attack.
- Discuss how to care for a heart attack.
- What is angina?
- List 10 signs and symptoms for recognizing angina
- Discuss care for Angina
- What is a Stroke?
- Discuss the different types of strokes.
- List 17 signs of recognizing a stroke
- Discuss care for stroke
- What is Asthma?
- List 7 signals for recognizing an asthma attack
- List 9 common reason that may trigger asthma in the following
Environmental (9 reasons)
Drugs or chemical (7 reasons)
Conditions or events (7 reasons)
- Discuss how to care for Asthma attack
- Discuss how to us a physician prescribed quick relief inhaler
- What is hyperventilation
- List 6 Sign of hyperventilation
- Discuss care for hyperventilation
- What is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
- Discuss the different types of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
- List 3 signs for recognizing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
- Discuss caring for Chronic pulmonary
- What is fainting?
- List and explain 2 types of fainting
- List 7 symptoms and signs to recognize when a person is about to faint
- List 13 ways about how to care for fainting?
- List 4 cautions for fainting(DO NOT)
- What is a seizure?
- List 8 medical conditions that may increase the stability or irritability of the brain and can lead to seizures?
- Discuss the different types of seizures
- List 11 symptoms to help you recognizing seizures
- List 5 cautions for seizures (Do Not)
- Discuss how to care for seizures
- Discuss the 3 different types of diabetes
- List 10 signs and symptoms for recognizing low blood glucose.
- What is another name for low blood glucose?
- What factors causes low blood glucose?
- List 4 steps about how to care for low blood glucose?
- List 9 signs and symptoms for recognizing high blood glucose.
- What is another name for high blood glucose?
- What factors causes high blood glucose?
- Discuss caring for high blood glucose?
- List and discuss 3 symptoms that may indicate gastrointestinal problems
- Where is the abdomen located
- What are hollow organs
- What are solid organs
- List 9 questions a first aider should ask when recognizing abdominal pain
- List 6 steps to care for abdominal pain.
- List 4 cautions about abdominal complaints.
- Nausea and vomiting often occur with conditions such as
- How many days should it take to clear up minor illnesses, nausea and vomiting?_________
- Persistent nausea and vomiting can signal more serious illnesses such as
- List 6 question a first aider should answer when recognizing nausea and vomiting
- Discuss 5 steps about caring for nausea and vomiting
- List 7 signs that may indicate motion sickness
- Discuss 2 steps to care for motion sickness
- What is diarrhea?
- Diarrhea can be a symptom of
- List 7 questions a first aiders should answer when treating a person with diarrhea
- Discuss 4 steps when caring for diarrhea
- List 3 Cautions concerning diarrhea
- What is constipation?
- What do most physicians define constipation as _____________________________________________________________________________________________
- Normal Bowel movements can occur _________________________________________________________or ___________________________________________________________.
- What are 4 factors that may cause changes in bowl movement?
- List 2 signs for recognizing constipation
- Discuss 4 steps to care for constipation