Part one: Identify different historical definitions of, and causal explanations for, LGBTQ orientations and sexual behavior
Part two: Describe the historical emergence of the LGBTQ community in the U.S.
Part three: Explain the limitations of positivistic theory in examining LGBTQ orientations
Part four: Analyze the interactional contexts and challenges in which individuals experience same sex attraction in the U.S. today
The posts will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Relevance: the ideas expressed indicate that the student has read and comprehended the assigned material.
- Clarity, coherence: the ideas are stated clearly and coherently.
- Critical thinking: there is evidence that the student has adequately analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated the assigned material.
- Poses a question for discussion: the posting articulates a question for discussion that pertains to the assigned material.
- Spelling, grammar: the posting must meet university-level standards of spelling and grammar.
- 250 words minimum