Locate two recent legal decisions that are of interest to you in a newspaper (paper or online news source). One legal decision should be local (i.e. in the state of Indiana) and the other should be a national legal decision. Please be sure to locate an article that is at least( 4 paragraphs in length) and has enough substance so that you can summarize the article, and develop your opinion
Be sure to print off or scan each article and include it as part of your assignment.
For each article, be sure to do the following:
1. Read the article to ensure that you understand what the legal decision was regarding.
2. Write a paragraph summarizing the article. Be sure you have factual information included in your summary. Make sure you state where you found the article (i.e. name of newspaper or online news source).
3. Write a paragraph stating your opinion about the legal decision. Be sure to address the following questions:
- What did you think about the article?
- Based on the article, and the facts provided to you, do you agree with the decision? Why or why not?
- Did you learn something new about the law? If so, what did you learn?
- Are you more informed about what is going on in your area, the nation and/or the world?
Please be sure to format your assignment using APA Style Guidelines.