Marketing Strategies (Amazon)-American Marketing Association
Marketing is a very important function with any business and is defined by the American Marketing Association as; “the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large. In laymen’s terms, marketing is everything you do to promote your company’s product and services to potential customers.
Identify a brick-and-mortar retail company that also has a web presence. Describe how this company utilizes the traditional online marketing strategies, social, mobile, and local marketing plan, and how effective you think these efforts are in promoting the business.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 500-750 words (approximately 2-3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
· Attempt APA style. Use the APA Resources in your course for guidance.
· Use font size 12 and 1″ margins.
· Include a cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. The textbook, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page. Reference material must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.