Department of Business Administration
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Due Date: 03/04/2020@ 23:59
|Course Name: Marketing Management||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: MGT201||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 2020-21|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Weightage: 5 Marks
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors which influence consumer’s decision. CLO-3
- Develop critical and analytical thinking necessary to overcome challenges and issues of marketing in the changing global environment. CLO-4
- Think about the various soft drinks that you know from the local market and chose any 3 out of that (g. Coca-Cola, Pepsi, 7-Up, Mirinda Citrus, Saudi Champagne, Shaani, Sun Top & Sun Cola, Lemontia, Rani Pulp Drinks etc.). Critically Examine how do these various brands position themselves in the Saudi market? (2 Marks: Minimum 250 Words)
- Suppose you wants to open a new restaurant of your choice in the local market. Based on the chapter concepts, critically Examine the following questions.
- What are some secondary sources of information that you might use to conduct the research on potential new locations? Describe how these sources might be used?
- Describe one method that you may use to gather primary research on prospective locations.
- As per your understanding which kind of research you should make first? Why?
(3 Marks: Minimum 350 Words)
- Your Examples should be relevant to the local Market of Saudi Arabia.
- Validate your Answers with Minimum 2 References (Research Article/Book Chapters/Reviewed Journals etc.) for each question.
- Read Carefully the above general Guidelines before submitting your Assignment.