Quantitative Research Designs Time Series Experiment Discussion-Walden .
- Pretest/Posttest Control Group Design:
- Solomon Four-Group Design:
- Posttest Only Control Group Design:
- Times Series Experiment:
- Equivalent Materials Design:
- Nonequivalent Materials Design:
- Counterbalanced Designs:
- Separate Sample Pretest/Posttest Design:
- Multiple Time Series Design:
- Recurrent Institutional Cycle Design:
- Correlation & Causation:
- Retrospective Pretest:
- Panel Studies:
- Lazarsfeld Sixteenfold Table:
- Ex Post Facto Analysis:
For your initial discussion response, post by Day 3 a 3 to 5 paragraph analysis of your assigned quantitative research design. Your analysis should include:
- A brief description of the design and where it is most appropriately used
- The assumptions for the design
- The strengths and weaknesses of the design and the threats to internal and external validity
- Analyze the design given in terms of appropriateness, assumptions, strengths and weaknesses, and threats to internal and external validity.
Use a variety of the resources provided in the class as well as resources in the Walden University Library as well as reputable sources found on the internet. Make sure that you are using APA formatted citations to back up your statements and providing APA formatted references.