https://dissertationlance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo.png 0 0 lucy https://dissertationlance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo.png lucy2021-05-03 07:31:012021-05-03 07:31:01Rankin’s leadership style
Rankin’s leadership style
principles of management, spring 2021
chapters 11 & 13
|After reading Chapters 11 & 13 of the text, and reviewing the associated PowerPoint slides, please answer the following questions, making sure to use college-level writing and using responses that demonstrate your understanding of the concepts.
INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL QUESTIONS in with your submission.
Upload your answers in either Word or PDF format no later than the due date.
- Carefully read the CASE FOR CRITICAL ANALYSIS: “What’s Wrong With The Team?” on page 507, and then answer the following questions in a manner that demonstrates your understanding of the concepts taught in Chapter 11, and demonstrates your careful analysis of the case:
- How would you characterize Rankin’s leadership style? What approach do you think is correct for this situation? WHY?
- What would you do now if you were Rankin? How might you awaken more enthusiasm in your team for completing this project on time? Suggest SPECIFIC STEPS.
- How would you suggest that Rankin modify his leadership style if he want to succeed Dyer in two years? BE SPECIFIC
- Carefully read the CASE FOR CRITICAL ANALYSIS “E-Mail Adventure” on Page 587 and then answer the following questions in a manner that demonstrates your understanding of the concepts taught in Chapter 13, and demonstrates your careful analysis of the case:
- What is the underlying communication mistake in this case? Why do you think Howard Tannenbaum sent those e-mails?”
- How do you think Tannenbaum should have communicated his concerns about the information link? WHY?
- What should Tannenbaum do now to try to recover from the negative impact of his e-mails? SUGGEST SPECIFIC STEPS.