https://dissertationlance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo.png 0 0 andre https://dissertationlance.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/logo.png andre2021-04-27 10:20:162021-04-27 10:20:16Ureters from the Urinary system
Ureters from the Urinary system
Powerpoint presentation on the Ureters from the Urinary system
- Create a presentation on your organ that includes the following:
- Name of the system
- Name of the organ
- Anatomical location: Use directional terms to describe the location such as superior to, inferior to, anterior, etc.
- Anatomical description: Include only the anatomical description; do not include any function or microscopic description.
- Types of cells and tissues present in the organ: Just include a microscopic description; do not include anything else.
- Functions of the organ: This is to describe the physiology. Do not discuss any anatomical description.
- Homeostasis: Discuss how the organ you have chosen responds to maintain homeostasis in the body.
- Prediction: Predict the types of problems that would occur in this organ if it could not maintain homeostasis.
- Disease: Mention a specific disease that affects the organ, and describe the anatomical and functional changes that occur in that organ.
- Relationship to other systems: Discuss how this system relates to the Diaphragm (presented in bio 201)
- The descriptive content could be an audio included in the PowerPoint, a video presentation in which you describe your slides, or a supplemental script or notes pages for each slide. The reasoning is that if you were doing a presentation to an audience, you wouldn’t put all of your content in bullet points on the slide. The bullet points would highlight the important parts, and you would verbally elaborate in your presentation.
- References: Provide at least five references using APA Style.