Pharmacy Residency Letter Of Intent
What is the purpose of a Pharmacy Residency Letter of Intent?
A Letter of Intent is a one-page document that expresses your interest in completing a particular residency program. After reading your letter, a residency director understands:
• Why you are pursuing residency
• Why their specific residency program is a top choice
• Your goals during residency
• Which of your skills and experiences will help you be successful in the program
• Your future plans after residency (and how the training and experiences in this program will help you achieve those goals)