Prepare and record an individual presentation
Prepare and record an individual presentation on any topic you choose.
1. Your presentation must be at least 5 minutes.
2. Select a topic you are interested in – it can be something from this class, real life, a hobby, etc.
3. Follow the advice from the textbook about how to present.
4. Don’t complete the entire thing from planning to practicing to recording in 8 min. It will be obvious.
5. Practice with your teammates at least once before recording to get their feedback.
6. You don’t have to memorize it, but also, don’t just read the script.Record the video using Yuja in Blackboard. Click this link to see how to download the application and create your recording
- You must use the video option – part of the presentation is your eye contact, motions, etc.
- You may also use a slideshow, but it isn’t required. If you do use one, have it open and select Screen.
- When you are ready press Start to record.